Si quieres formar parte de una empresa con una actividad interesante y diversa, que se desarrolla en un ambiente emocionante y cuenta con un equipo internacional e interdisciplinario, te estamos esperando.
Definition: Student, supports day to day operations and business management.
Reports To: Country Manager
Job Description: The Trainee in the Relocation Department functions in support of the Relocation team. Specific tasks performed include but are not limited to:
• Attend assigned trainings
• Assist field consultants with creating new home-finding, school- Finding and check-in reports
• Assist field consultants with preparing and organizing orientation tours in different neighborhoods of Paris
• Update information in ERES informational documents
• Facilitate all types of utilities changes as requested by relocation team members
• Search internet options for an expatriate as requested by country manager, account Manager or field consultant
• Communicate with English-speaking expatriates
• Administrative support as needed
Candidate Profile: The Trainee is a responsible, organized and self- motivated individual. Should be curious about other cultures and eager to learn as well as exhibit confident by sharing new ideas.
• Fluent in English and French
• Perfect computer skills
• Knowledge of Paris and French administration systems in a plus
• Experience of living abroad/knowledge of other languages is a plus
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
6 months full time internship (35 hours per week). Legal allowance per month + 50% refund of metro pass Navigo
Si crees que puedes ser un gran activo para eres relocation consulting ponte en contacto con nosotros.