Compliance can be a real challenge
Having the right people in the right place at the right time is not always easy. We help you to achieve this quickly and with no risk.
Our experienced legal team is proactive, highly knowledgeable and sensitive to each employee´s specific profile. We know how to manage each case to ensure that work and residence permits are obtained in the shortest possible time advising of any risks and clearly communicating the best immigration strategy.
You’ll feel secure and confident in the knowledge that we will achieve total compliance with all immigration requirements for you and your employees.
The immigration consultant helps to prepare the required documents, including translations, legalizations, apostille and consular assistance. He/She prepares and presents the application and duly follows through on all commitments until your employee and his/her family obtain their permits. The consultant accompanies your employee to his/her arrival procedures such as the town-hall registration or pick up of the new ID card.
- Work and residence permits
- Renewal of work and residence permits
- Residence permits for EU citizen family members
- Non-lucrative visas
- Work and business visas
- Reentry permits
- Consular assistance
- Criminal record certificates
- Sworn translations
- Invitation letters
- Legalizations of documents
- Apostilles - The Hague Convention
- And others
Handling all of the bureaucratic residence processes is part of every new resident’s arrival in a new destination; We cover all compliance requirements like: Social Security registration, town-hall registration, registration with the national public health system, registration of vehicle and obtaining number plates, driver´s license exchanges, etc.
The eres consultant helps the employee to prepare all required documents before the departure from his home country and makes sure that the transferee is compliant with local regulations from day-one.
Our service is personalized. Your employee works with one point of contact for all of their compliance requirements.
- EU citizen registration certificates
- Town hall registrations
- Criminal records
- Communications to the Ministry of Work
- Social Security registration
- Health registration
- European Health Card application
- Health Coverage Certificate
- Driver's license exchange
- Exchange of number plates
- >Vehicle de-registrations
- i>And any other requirement